Thursday, December 12, 2013

THE FEVER

You guys. I've caught it.
I suppose it was only a matter of time... 
Yes, I've caught the dreaded BABY FEVER.
At least I think I have. 
It's hard to tell though. I'm not sure if I actually want a baby, or if I'm just psyched off the fact that my beautiful sister-in-law just had a baby, my friends are pregnant, and adorable "internet" chicas I follow are preggo. Pinterest certainly doesn't make things any clearer. (BECAUSE REALLY, HOW CAN YOU RESIST THOSE BIG HAPPY BABY EYES THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM PINS.)
But Zach is beyond thrilled! Anytime we see a baby, or talk about one, he just looks at me with these precious puppy dog eyes that scream "PLEASE LET ME IMPREGNATE YOU".
And I guess I do want to have a baby soon... And I don't. I don't know. It's all very difficult. I want to wait until we actually have our own place, and are more financially stable. I also want to go on a honeymoon! (Since our's consisted of driving 14 hours to Utah-so romantic.) Just know that there have been many prayers concerning the matter & lots of husband/wifey chats :)
So while this is not a pregnancy announcement, those of you who constantly ask us when we're poppin' out babies can now know that it's being considered for the near future!
And I mean, look at us as little babes. Our kids are obviously going to be adorable, so there's some incentive.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE. It's definitely a big decision but when the timing's right it all just kind of happens. But you guys are going to have some flipping adorable children!
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And you're definitely one of those "adorable internet chicas" I mentioned. Seriously, when I saw your pregnancy posts, that's when the baby fever really hit!! Too cute.

      Delete

Blog Archive