Saturday, April 6, 2013

BAD DECISIONS

Once upon a time I got bored with life and decided to change my hair color to spice things up!


Why.
And bytheway I AM wearing a shirt in this picture. It just happens to be very close to my skin color so it looks awkward. Sorry.
Sometimes I make really awesome spontaneous decisions- like moving to Utah at the last second, or going on unexpected weekend road trips and inviting my future husband along. Things like that.
And other times my decisions earn me black hair with blonde roots, and debates about washing it with laundry detergent. That debate has actually been settled; I am going to wash it with laundry detergent. HOPEFULLY it will significantly lighten the color so I can dye it back to my natural blonde locks. Also what is your favorite deep conditioner? I plan on deep conditioning between detergent washes and am not sure which one to choose!
The black looked good for like a week! And then I was like, I just need to be tan all the time and have perfect makeup always to really pull this off, and I am not that dedicated. 
So the moral of this sad, hair-damaging story is that I should just stay natural. And I plan to from now on! 
Even though I reallllllyyyy want pink hair. 


Please note the contrast in the amount of makeup I am wearing between the two pictures. I know the lighting is different, but with black hair I am wearing a TON more eye makeup. Otherwise I just feel washed out! 
Besides, Zach misses my blonde hair more than I do. He was pretty devastated when I dyed it black. 
Wish me luck!
xo haleigh

2 comments:

  1. Why Pink Haleigh?!!! JUst go with your natural hair color and be happy with the beautiful person that you are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an awesome deep conditioner you can try! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive