Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swing to the Rhythm of Love

Yesterday I realized a few things. I found out some truths, uncovered some lies, and feel so relieved! I feel incredibly happy and peaceful! And I'm so extremely excited for the future and all that it holds. Because I'm just going to do what I want, what makes me happy. I'm going to have a great time in all my classes, which shouldn't be hard at all since they're all looking to be wonderful. I'm going to find a part time, reliable, job. I'm going to take voice lessons, and play the piano, and paint, and read, and go on adventures, and cook, and travel, and study anything I ever want to learn about outside of school. This sounds cheesily inspirational but I don't care! I don't care! Because it's what I want. It's what I'm going to do. It's me. I'm eternally grateful for my family who's always been there to support me and put up with my crazy antics. And of course for my loving friends. And especially for those I have fought with, and whom I am glad to be rid of, for they have made me a stronger and  better person than I ever could have been without them. Let's give it up for anyone who's ever screwed up your life! No but seriously.
This is a Sunrise people
No more dwelling on sunsets, I'm looking forward to every sunrise. Every dawn of a new and beautiful day:)
On a less heavy note I went to a totally awesome late night coffee shop with Seth the wiener twitchell the other night! It was delicious, and it made me feel cool. That's one of the big reasons I love living in a city, the chic eclectic little shoppes and restaurants. Not to mention the amazing library, and the limitless opportunities to immerse yourself in art.
I absolutely cannot wait for the weather to warm up so I can take a trip, or two, or three, or 5 billion, down to Southern Utah and explore the canyons and all the cool things down there. Sometimes I daydream about it haha.Also so that I can have rooftop picnics and parties again. Those were always bomb-diggity.
Hey oh hey oh the smog cleared up! Thank heavens for that! And thank heavens that my lungs weren't completely filled with the filth so that I died. (That's what the severe smog warnings made it seem would happen if you stepped foot outside)
I printed off the sheet music to Bella's Lullaby aka The River Flows in You. AMAZING song! I love it so much and can't wait to play it!!  You should listen to it. Really.
Gah! Now I must do like 4 hours of Foundations homework! Well I don't really know if it'll take that long, but I'm assuming it will take a while. But it's okay because A)I'm kind of excited to do it and B)I have nothing better to do.
 "Stop saying 'I wish', start saying 'I will'."

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome, Haleigh. You and your positive attitude. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive