Sunday, January 16, 2011

Style Will Save Us

So I'm sitting here with my laptop, courtesy of Andrew Morgay, with my 3D lens-less glasses on, thinking that my new roommates must think I'm incredibly lame. Many of my nights this week have been spent playing Zelda, a worthy time consumer in my opinion, but I realize this might make me seem like a nerdy social reject. Ahem not so. Sorry I'm currently obsessed with it! But don't worry, I've almost beaten the game so I'll be back to dating todos los dias soon. HA.
Actually I did go to the opera with Sethalomew on thursday. It was actually really nice, although the entire thing was in german, but I feel more cultured now! haha
I'm really excited about all my classes this semester, especially Foundations of Learning and Marriage Prep haha. Yes I am taking Marriage Prep. Kelsey made me. But Foundations looks like it'll be an AMAZING class, not to mention there is a supermegafoxyawesomehot TA! :)
So I realized I have no clothes.... I need a new job so I can remedy that. Oh and so that I can buy food of course.
I'm so happy because I just put Children of Eden, Mamma Mia, The Little Mermaid on Broadway, and Seussical on my phone! Soooo many memories! "Another Yak!" haha
Well I'm not sure what else to put on this blog. It's kind of a boring one, sorry. But I'm going to hang out with Chris Bailey tonight! Finally! It's been literally decades!
And on that note I'm gonna end this. Baby, keep smilin' :)
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive