Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Better to Ask Forgiveness Than Permission. No?

I'M A FREE BITCH BABY!
There I said it. Don't judge me. :)
I'm sorry Dad but you're asleep and were quite salty when I texted you concerning mine and Shawnta's fabulous plan. I still love you though.
But yes. I liked how Bailey stated this in a similar situation so I am quoting her. And Lady Gaga.
Give it All- He Is We
I'm Scared- Duffy
Merry Happy- Kate Nash
These all describe me right now. Okay so not quite so dramatically, but on a lesser scale yes.
On a different note, it was freezing cold raining snowing today. And I walked home barefoot. Because Corbin Chandler had to go get blood extracted from his body.
But! I did get to go to a devotional where John Bytheway was speaking! It was splendid :)
Kirsten, the girl who's essay I just wrote half of, informed me that it is 22 degrees outside. Good Gracious I need a coat.
I've been watching the Very Potter Musical again. Darren Criss is supermegafoxyawesomehot and we are going to get married. I just know it.
But yeah. Other than that, I talked to Shawnta whom I love and miss so very much :( And I made this strange concoction involving graham cracker crumbs, butter, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. It was surprisingly delicious.
I talked to Chris for forever. That was interesting.
My eyes hurt.
My, my, 12:26 and I feel tired. This is a good sign since I don't usually get tired til 2 or 3. Although maybe not because I have been sleeping an awful lot for the past few days.... HMM.
Want to know something absolutely ridiculous? It would take 43 HOURS to travel back home by train. Which is the cheapest way.
I really wish I could be in a musical right now. I miss it.
I like it down here, I really do. But I miss my brothers, and my parents. And the GREEN AND BLUE of Washington. Not to mention water. There is a scarcity of it here.
Let's see I need to wake up in... 8 hours! Perfect. I'll go to sleep soon I guess.
I stumbled upon this resort in Dhigu South Male Atoll Maldives. I want to go there for my honeymoon. Except it's approximately $1225/night. Guess I'd better marry rich!
I am officially adopting this as my new philosophy on life. Now I'd better go paint my nails so I can begin practicing it. ;)
Just keep on smiling. "It will all work out" -Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive