Sunday, November 17, 2013

WHITE PASS & YAKIMA

I crave adventure, and love spontaneity.
If we're lying around watching a movie, or doing anything really, and you ask me get out of the house and do something, 9.5/10 times I'm out the door so quick my hair is disheveled (wait, when isn't it?) and my socks are mismatched.
When my grandparents invited Zach and I over for a weekend, of course I couldn't resist! They live in a city called Yakima in Eastern Washington (the ugly side haha). But as ugly as the dirt and tumbleweed laden east side is, the drive there is phenomenal.










We spent the weekend laughing with the silliest, sweetest couple ever, eating puppy chow 'til our stomachs protested, and playing with the most adorable golden retriever you've ever seen. Have we mentioned we want a puppy sooo badly??

But wherever we're headed, adventures are always best with this handsome man by my side


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive