Tuesday, October 15, 2013

FALL INSPIRATION

I've probably said this before, but I really dislike fall/winter! I hate being cold, and I hate missing sunshine. You're probably wondering "why did you move to Washington then?!" Don't worry, I sometimes ask myself the same question. However, when it's nice here it's unparalleled. 
So instead of complaining about how I can't feel my toes, or how everything is wet all the time, I've decided to list many of the good things about the drearier months of the year! 

homemade applesauce



Yeah I know, I'm a fatty.



desserts



I JUST LOVE FOOD.

crafts





fall style



Oh my good gravy, I found the most incredible blanket-esque sweater at Plato's Closet the other day. I've been living in it ever since. I'll have to post some pictures of it! It's seriously the best.

If you want to be even more inspired by this cozy season, check out all the ahhmazing food you can make and then devour HERE, and this fantastic tumblr HERE. And then there's THIS tumblr that's just plain old amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive