Friday, December 14, 2012

August 24th, 2012

Being sealed to Zachary was truly the most beautiful and surreal experience of my life. Nothing can compare to the peace and happiness felt inside the house of the Lord. It is undoubtedly heaven on earth. I am extremely grateful for my amazing husband, for strengthening me and for his determination to always stay by my side. We pushed each other to get to the temple, and our relationship has flourished.
While actually being married and sealed simultaneously would have been ideal, I'm also grateful for the extra time I've had to more fully prepare and focus solely on the temple. I believe the experience might not have been as special had I also been planning a wedding.
We are so so grateful for our wonderful families for being so supportive, for traveling to be with us on this wonderful day, and for providing a lovely party afterward in Park City. 
A special thanks also is necessary for Shutterfreek Photography, for capturing all these beautiful memories.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive