Sunday, April 8, 2012

{healthy & strong}

Recently my friend Kelsey and I have decided we want to become even sexier beasts.
And so, every mo-wed-fri we work out together!
And boy do our muscles scream about it.
Personally, I love it. And I've never been one for consistent exercise before. Because I am lazy haha.
But I feel so much better after our workouts! And I love the feeling of being sore; it makes me think I'm making at least some progress.

I jog over to her house in the morning and then we jog around the city and back to my house for our little workouts. It's a pretty sweet system.


Our Beginner Workout

50 Jumping Jacks
50 Bicycles
30 Crunches
1 Minute Running Up & Down the Stairs
5 MAN Pushups
1 Minute Plank
15 Squats
10 Lunges
5 Burpees

Repeat! :)


Awesome Workout Songs

I Like That- Richard Vission & Static Revenge
Satisfaction- Benny Bennassi
Blackout- DJ Cherry Bomb
S&M- Rihanna
ET- Katy Perry (Benny Benassi Radio Edit)
Rolling In The Deep- Adele
Top Of The World- The Cataracs
Misery- Maroon 5
Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor)- Pitbull
Til The World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix)- Britney Spears
Blow- Ke$ha (Cirkut Remix)

And many more! Just turn on your Pandora to dance cardio :)

Of course, you've gotta have your inspirational photos!




Staying active and living a healthier lifestyle is not easy, but so far it's been more than worth it :)
http://pinterest.com/haleighjoy/fitness/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive