Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Very Potter Musical

I would like to dedicate this blog to A Very Potter Musical, which I have been watching now at 2 in the morning.
It is a work of musical, theatrical, and creative genius. Not only does it keep the audience thoroughly entertained with its comical parody of the Harry Potter series, but it also possesses a professional seeming script, score, and performance. And it always makes me happy :) I wish I could have been a part of it!
Watch it if you have not already seen it. And even if you have! It's hilarious, and the cast is very talented.
My favorite character is Draco Malfoy. Harry secondly, only because Darren Criss is so fine. Otherwise it'd probably be Ron.
But yeah. Ever since I was first introduced to it secretly by Bailey in Mr. Heywood's office, I have loved it. and I'm sure you will too.
Here it is!

Also, on a side note, if you hate Twilight, take the time to watch Alex Day go through the book with his YouTube mini series "Alex Reads Twilight". It is also hilarious and quite enjoyable.

I feel like an ad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive