Sunday, March 30, 2014

MARCH UPDATES

Oh Marchy March 2014... The month we've been anticipating since October 2012. 
The most important thing that's happened this month is this handsome man's graduation from the Washington State Patrol's academy! -an event that deserves a whole blog post to itself! 

He has been assigned to Bellevue, which is right next to Seattle! Yay, right?? That's where we've been wanting to go! Except we didn't really consider the astronomical cost of living up there. 
So instead of living in a quaint loft in Seattle....

(but definitely NOT Pioneer Square area, as pictured above)
We'll be living in Tacoma instead! #tear #butstillyay! Actually I'm pretty much in love with our new apartment. We don't move in 'til the 12th of April, but I'm super stoked. The fact that a tiny studio in Seattle or Bellevue costs $1200+ makes me reeeeeallllllllyyyyyy miss Utah!

^^See I'm wearing my Utah hat? BECAUSE I MISS PAYING $550 FOR A HUGE APARTMENT DOWNTOWN. 
Oh and might I draw your attention to my long, unhealthy, black/blonde hair in that picture? Welllll....

I chopped it off!! Or rather my talented sister-in-law, Carly, chopped it, and my stylist, Brandi, thinned the crap out of it and corrected the color! Hoo-freakin-ray! 

Another big deal in our lives is our shiny new car! After just 15,000 miles our Mini's clutch decided to give out... So either we really suck at driving stick, or there's a problem with Mini. We're pretty sure it's the latter because otherwise Mini would have made us pay the $3000 it cost to replace it. Yikes! So because we didn't want to replace the clutch every 15,000 miles, wanted to switch to an automatic anyway, needed more space, and a bit safer ride, we traded it in for a Ford Escape!

Although it's definitely less "fun" to drive, it has A LOT more to it, and is more practical. We absolutely love it!! Now it's just time to fill that sucker with baby Bs ;) 

And do you see that gorgeous WA springtime happening in the background there!? This month has been full of blue skies and sunshine- since Zach's family left of course. When they were here it was overcast and drizzly! 


The lamest spring picture ever, courtesy of yours truly.
Annd I think that's about all the "news" in our family lately. Here's Pierre, because he's a fabulous B, and don't you forget it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive