Friday, September 6, 2013

DOS ANOS

Two years. I cannot believe it's only been two years! Not that I'm saying it feels longer in a bad way; it just feels like we've been together for forever! 
I am SO grateful we met. When I think about how we were just in the right place at the right time, it kind of scares me. What if I hadn't moved last-minute to Salt Lake? What if I hadn't gone to that church activity? We wouldn't have met! And I wouldn't even know the happiness and love I was missing out on. 
Even before I realized I liked him I always wanted to hang out with him. He was really the only guy I wanted to come with me on mine and Kelsey's Cannonville adventure, and I'm so happy he did! 
After that, I was hooked.




























It's been a phenomenal two years, and we're very much looking forward to forever. 





To infinity, and beyond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive