Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Soooo Tired of Running Rampant Through The Streets....

***Please note that my family has once again instituted a technology free summer, thus my blogging will be infrequent and probably crappy due to the fact that there is a high probability it will be sneak blogging.

I think it's about high time I blogged again. Not that anything worthwhile has happened in my life lately.
Except there are only 8 Days 22 Hours 19 Minutes and 53 Seconds until I pick Zach up from the airport! That's like all I can think about... I'm so freaking excited!!!
I just don't really like being around happy couples who can see each other everyday... I know that sounds childish, and I am happy for them, but I just feel oddly jealous and then sad. So when Zach is here it will be amazing!
Let's see... I went in for my Macy's interview on the 23rd and they hired me on the spot. I work in the shoe department, and I get to schedule myself! Which is perfect since I went into Top Foods to see if I could get my old job back and they hired me right then as well! So I'll get my Top Foods schedules on Thursdays and then pick out my Macy's schedules on Sundays!
I've only worked 3 days on the floor at Macy's so far, and it's quite fun. The time goes by so fast and I'm so full of energy during work! But then I get home and realize my feet hurt so bad that I can hardly walk and I wonder how I could have survived the work day. I guess it was adrenaline from feeling I have to perform extra well to prove myself. Which I do okay... So far I've surpassed my sales quotas by making 155-195% each day... But I need someone to sign up for a Macy's card!
Oh but on my first day I wore my 5 inch stilettos, since I didn't have any other acceptable work shoes, and that was about the stupidest thing I've ever done. My punishment was blister covered feet and complete exhaustion.
I have been living off of these fabulous energy drinks that not only taste delicious, but are supposedly healthy too. Bonus!
I've been home alone since Saturday morning. My family all went to Yakima. So what have I done in the mean time? Skyped with Zach, had photoshoots with myself, made pizza, watched I Am Legend, worked, called the cops when people were messing around in my backyard in the middle of the night, longed to buy shoes, slept slept slept, and that's about it.
Tomorrow I get to pick up the surprise that I made for Zach! I wish I could say what it is on here, but he'll probably read this.

Activities For When Zach is Here:
-Midnight showing of Harry Potter, complete with costumes
-Wild Waves
-Lots of hiking and exploring :)
-Ocean Shores
-Surprise... (see above)
-Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium?

Zach I just miss you so much... I'm so grateful I get to hear your voice every morning, and see your face when we skype. I'm grateful for your blanket that I practically live in, and your sweet little notes you write to me. I feel like everything is going to be okay when you talk to me, and I'm grateful I have two jobs that will hopefully make time fly by so I can be with you again.
I love you. Forever.
And I can't wait to be your wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

F O L L O W

Blog Archive